The TriTown Chamber of Commerce, through member participation, seeks to provide our members a support system through proactive programs designed to promote their businesses while also providing a platform of interaction between member businesses. Our goal is to assist and enable the growth of our members’ businesses.
The Chamber is committed to being a nonpartisan, nondiscriminatory, non-profit organization, dedicated to the enrichment of the communities that we serve.
The Pampered Chef and Stor-U-Self host July mixer
Steve Tranni is the director of operations of the 6 Tatro Drive facility, and gave the local business people a wonderful place to meet and learn about the facility. Stor-U-Self features climate-controlled and humidity controlled units of various sizes to provide clients with a safe place to store their belongings, without worrying about mold.
Nancy provided a variety of sandwiches, brownies and a ice cream social in honor of July being Ice Cream Month. The ice cream toppings were varied and plentiful, thanks to her array of helpful kitchen tools like the whip cream dispenser, grater and chopper. It was great to see The Pampered Chef products in action.
Bill Connor, the fire prevention officer for the town of Goffstown, was the guest speaker. He provided an informative talk about common hazards in homes and offices: Extension cords. Members are now versed in when to toss out failing extension cords and learned a lot about how dangerous overloading electrical outlets can be. A big thank you to Bill for taking the time to share these life-saving tips with Chamber members!
If you are interested in joining the Chamber, click here. And of course we’d love to see you at the August mixer, Tuesday, Aug. 9, at Allied Auto in Weare.
Come network with us!
Second Tuesday of the Month at a member business. $10 for members, $15 non members.
Bring your business cards!
We have a raffle during the evening of donated services or products. If you would like to participate in donating, please bring either the product or a certificate – you can also put the FREE or reduced service on the back of business card for the drawing.
Share with Us
- Get paid to shop locally Glenn’s Appliance owner Glenn is serious about the value of shopping locally. From now until the end of September, customers who bring a receipt from ANY locally owned NH business will get $50 off their purchase of a new appliance of $499 and up. Glenn’s Appliance is in the Pinardville section of Goffstown, at 679 ...
- Thank you Stonebridge, for a great Mixer Chamber members and guests enjoyed great food and the beautiful scenery from the deck at Stonebridge Country Club on June 14 during the monthly mixer. Thank you to GM Jason for making it all happen. Jason shared a few of the club’s specials, such as the Weekend Nine and Dine: Tee-off after 4:00 PM, golf nine ...
- Share your Business News Chamber members: Tell us what you are up to. Just promote someone? Hire a new employee? Announce a big sale? Share the news here. Pictures are always welcome. Fill out the form or email your announcement today to: email@example.com.
- Berry Fest There will be something for everyone at the Goffstown Historical Society’s Berry Fest Saturday, July 23, from 1 to 4 p.m. Don’t miss the music, bounce houses and, of course, berries! Click here for more information.
- Save the date: Aug. 9 The next Chamber mixer will be at Allied Auto Wrecking on Route 77 in Weare. Bring your fee ($10 for members, $15 for nonmembers) and plenty of business cards, some for your fellow Chamber members and one for our monthly drawing.
- Uncommon Art Don’t miss Uncommon Art on Aug. 6 in Goffstown from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visit with area artists as they sell their work Downtown. Shop for gifts or new items for your home — a variety of media from pastels to oils to fiber art. New emerging artists as well as some of your local ...
- Donate used books The Friends of the Weare Public Library are looking for donations of used books for their book sale on Aug. 20. For more information, click here.