The TriTown Chamber of Commerce, through member participation, seeks to provide our members a support system through proactive programs designed to promote their businesses while also providing a platform of interaction between member businesses. Our goal is to assist and enable the growth of our members’ businesses.
The Chamber is committed to being a nonpartisan, nondiscriminatory, non-profit organization, dedicated to the enrichment of the communities that we serve.
Don’t miss this Garden Party!
Catered by Amy Lynch, goodie bags available and check out the Brown Graphix new store.
Bring your business cards!
We have a raffle during the evening of donated services or products. If you would like to participate in donating, please bring either the product or a certificate – you can also put the FREE or reduced service on the back of business card for the drawing.
Remember: Always try to Shop Local! Support your fellow businessmen and businesswomen!
Spring at Grasshoppers
Visit their Facebook page to see what’s new.
Share with Us
- Share your Business News Chamber members: Tell us what you are up to. Just promote someone? Hire a new employee? Announce a big sale? Share the news here. Pictures are always welcome. Fill out the form or email your announcement today to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Congratulations! Do You have anything to celebrate! A new employee? A new account? Business location change? Please email us and we will post it. Email to email@example.com
- Monthly Mixer If you have any pictures of the last mixer or would like to host one please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendors wanted Lemay’s Steak Out! 3rd annual spring fling: Lemay & Sons is offering a vendor spot under the tent for its 3rd Annual Spring Fling this Sunday, May 15, in Goffstown. They will be BBQing, having a cook off competition, car show, petting zoo, raffles and more. Please contact them if you would like to ...
- BIA meeting, business reception Network with the best at BIA Business Meeting & Reception: Register now for the BIA Annual Business Meeting and Member Reception, presented by Pierce Atwood, May 12, 4:30-7:30PM, Radisson Hotel in Manchester. More than just a procedural gathering, its the best opportunity to network with NH’s leading business executives in an intimate setting. Cost is ...
- May Mixer Join us at the Garden Party tonight:
- April Mixer